Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getaway!







I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging, things have been so hectic since last year. I have met some incredibly awesome new friends and I would like to think that my old friendships have grown stronger. It's pretty early in the year still but I feel like I need a change of pace. I used to love just sitting at home watching movies or reading books, but lately I have been running around like crazy and I hate having a day where i'm not doing anything or a night when i'm not talking to someone. At the moment I just really feel like getting a small group of friends together and going into the mountains for a week/weekend and just hanging out by a fire playing boardgames and talking till the early hours of the morning. This year I want to do things that I will remember for the rest of my life, I want to figure out who I really am and what I want to do. I have a great bunch of supportive people around me that I know will help me out whenever I need it.

I want to go on a ROAD TRIP!

1 comment: